What we have been doing while spending so much time at home is....watching movies and shows! Never thought I would say this, but I'm starting to get so burnt out on Netflix. Who would've thought right? It's so hard for me to find shows I like lately, so when I do find ones I like it's super exciting!
Here are the top 9 picks from Miss Hadley! In order from left to right...
1. Boss Baby - she has loved this show since she first watched it.
2. Be Our Chef - we have watched this entire series, it's so cute to watch Hadley want to watch a cooking show! It's the cutest show, families and their kids competing and cooking together.
3. Home Alone 2 - an old favorite, she's been watching this one a lot.
4. Look Who's Talking - introduced this one to Hadley, she just loves Mikey as he grows up.
5. Miraculuous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir - She loves loves loves this show, I'm not the biggest fan but it keeps her occupied at times and that's all that matters. It teaches good lessons too which is an added plus.
6. Nailed It - hilarious that she loves this show, but it's pretty funny too. It's about three bakers that are not so great at baking, and they get judged on the things they make.
7. The Sound of Music - totally shocked Hadley liked this movie, but she does. I can watch this one over and over again too, so it's a win win.
8. Sugar Rush - Another cooking show she loves, it's a baking competition between teams of bakers. We have actually baked things out of inspiration from this show!
9. Three Men and a Baby - The beginning of this movie is a little adult for Hadley, but we fast forward to the part when the baby comes and she loves it. Baby Mary is so cute!
1. Gilmore Girls - I have loved this show since the beginning, and have watched it from start to finish multiple times. Love the relationship between Lorelai and Rory so much. Even Miss Hadley will watch it with me!
2. Fever Pitch - One of the movies Kevin will watch with me. He loves baseball.
3. Julie & Julia - This movie was one of the reasons I started blogging, loved her enthusiasm with cooking and blogging.
4. Tiger King - Jumped on the bandwagon with this one, and it's such a train wreck it's so hard to not look away. The animal world, especially the tiger world is just insane. Watch it if you haven't.
5. Jumanji - Introduced the original Jumanji to Hadley and she loved it!
6. Blended - Being in a blended family myself, this is one of my favorites.
7. The Proposal - this one will always be on the list, it's one of my favorite movies to watch with Kevin and I think the only chick flick (besides Fever Pitch) he'll watch with me.
8. The Today Show - if I had to stay home everyday, I would watch this show every morning.
9. The Outer Banks - I rarely find a show I like, and when I do it ends up being just one season! Let's hope they make more seasons! This one was great, left me on the edge of my seat every time (yes I'm a scardy cat) but I loved it.
Well there you have it, our top favorite picks to watch during this time at home! I'm sure their will be more added to the list as our time at home continues. Thankful for movies and shows to keep us entertained!